In California, the 6-hour driving course is commonly known as the Driver’s Ed course or the California Online Traffic School. You can take this course online from any state-approved online traffic school.
Here are the steps you can follow to take the 6-hour driving course in California:
- Go to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website to find a list of approved online traffic schools in the state.
- Choose a DMV-approved online traffic school that offers the 6-hour course.
- Register for the course on the traffic school website.
- Complete the 6-hour course online at your own pace.
- Pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- Receive your completion certificate from the traffic school.
- Submit your completion certificate to the DMV.
Once you complete the 6-hour driving course and pass the final exam, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can use to fulfill the California DMV’s driver’s education requirement. So for more details visit at website: https://www.illinoisadultdriversed.com/